Universal Calibrating Machine (UCM)
A cost-effective, generation-lasting machine, for those not needing expensive automated solutions that often do not work due to the nature of the instruments being calibrated. An automated machine will not allow the technician to calibrate analogue devices or devices without some sort of data communication. These machines often cost 50 % less than the fully automated solutions offered from other manufacturers. Morehouse Universal Calibrating Machines operate efficiently with very low operational and maintenance cost. Accessories such as quick change tension members, tension member adapters, alignment bushings and studs are available to help adapt load cells of many varieties for calibration. Optional hydraulic power control with auxiliary screw pump is recommended for capacities over 60,000 lbf.
Notable features include:
· Facilitates both compression and tension calibration
· Reference standard will need calibration in compression mode only
· Accommodates different size load cells and crane scales
· Design assures axial loading
· No error from friction loss
· Matches the accuracy of the reference standard
· Expanded uncertanties of better than 0.02 % of applied force, when used with Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells
· Easy to use; training takes less than one hour
· Capacities from 100 lbf through 3,00,000 lbf (13.3 MN).
If you are looking for an accurate, easy to use, cost effective machine, the Morehouse UCM will exceed your needs.
* All models available for operation on 220 VAC, 50 Hz.
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Screw Pump Instrcuction Manual PM-5252 .pdf||Download|
|Hydraulic Hand Pump and Jacks Instruction Manual PM-5250.pdf||Download|
|Hydraulic Power Control Instruction Manual PM-5251.pdf||Download|
|Universal Calibrating Machines UCM Datasheet PD-5201.pdf||Download|
|Universal Calibrating Machines UCM Manual PM-5201.pdf||Download|