With accuracies, better than 0.0125 % of full scale, Morehouse High Capacity Mulit-Column Load Cells are the standard of choice for both calibration laboratories and as portable reference standards for field use.
Common capacities are in stock now!
Morehouse High Capacity Multi-Column Load Cells
Morehouse Calibration Load Cells are often suitable for companies making field measurements in accordance with ASTM E4, ISO 7500 and as reference standards where portability is preferred. These cells offer less creep, and better zero returns than single-column load cells. The lower uncertainties of these load cells allow for fewer standards to maintain. To generate a field calibration system, a High Capacity Multi-Column Load Cell can be combined with Morehouse Precision Load Cells and make a full range kit. For example, to produce a 600,000 lbf kit, a 600,000 lbf High Capacity Multi-Column Load Cell can be combined with a 50,000 lbf and a 1,000 lbf Morehouse Precision Load Cell to cover the range of 40 to 600,000 lbf.
Morehouse High Capacity Multi-Column Load Cells feature:
· Applications where more compact load cells are required
· Applications where side load sensitivity is critical
· Reference standard used to calibrate other load cells
· ISO 376 standard meeting class 0.5 requirements
· To calibrate to ASTM E4 with an ASTM Class A verified range of forces better than 5 % or better of capacity.
· Less standards to maintain will significantly lower lifetime ownership cost
Available in capacities up to 2,250,000 lbf (10 MN).
|High Capacity Multi Column Load Cells Datasheet PD-2401.pdf||Download|